A great opportunity has arisen for TWO ambitious candidates to join our Fashion Accessories Business within the Luxury segment for an IMMEDIATE START. Successful candidates must be driven, career-focused and be commercially minded with excellent business acumen.
The Role :
• Develop good working relationships with category buyers across Luxury fashion accessory retailers with excellent understanding of the commercial requirements of the business.
• To proactively identify/develop new opportunities with existing and new customers
• To understand wholesale volumes along with retail order requirements, and be able to dive a business forward in both areas
• Ensure effective communication, internally and externally, and guarantee all information is provided in a timely, accurate and appropriate way
• Liaise with the creative director and discuss the design and development of commercial product ranges to meet customer and business requirements on product appeal, quality, price and margin
• Will involve significant amount of travel within Greater London area and may have to travel for events / shows / meetings along with the creative director outside London.
• Supporting creative director for PR Initiatives
Skills & Experience :
• Demonstrable track record of driving sales, generating business and negotiating skills
• Ability to identify and develop new business opportunities is crucial
• Must have excellent management skills.
• An understanding and thorough knowledge of fashion and accessories is essential.
• Highly organised, with attention to detail and excellent communication skills (written & oral).
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and good working knowledge of Adobe
• Full clean UK Driving Licence
• Be a Strong Brand Ambassador and have strong passion for Luxury products
• Proven knowledge of social media marketing / promotions
If this sounds like you, please send your CV and a Cover letter to email@example.com